Thursday 27 September 2012

Quilting madness!!!!

Recently ever since i have moved back home and now working full time i have gone crazy for quilting. I work now in a sewing shop and love it, the people here are amazing and have really inspired me to try new projects. All the ladies of which i work with are sewing experts and have taught me a lot in the past few months.
 One thing that really got my interest was quilting, i have never tried it before but i thought i would give it a go. Luckily i have a friend who is about to have a baby, so i thought i would test my skills and try to make one for a present to give to her son who will be born soon. In this quilt I have also sewn out my own applique designs which i have made myself and used blues as my main choice of colour. I came across quite a few mistakes but eventually finished my quilt with pleasing results.

My friend loved my qulit and encouraged me to make more in the future :) !!



No comments:

Post a Comment